Saturday, February 25, 2012

Salt Cellar

I'm having trouble loading photographs on the temporary computer I am using, so tonight's intended post has been postponed... instead, I'll show this little salt cellar I made out of painted card. This was the third or fourth one I made, after a couple experiments painting them to look like blue and white delft and a rustic cream and brown which I thought might be appropriate for Mom's dollhouse. She ended up liking the delft box best though!
I'm trying to decide what to do with this red one. I'm quite pleased with it, but it doesn't really go in my kitchen. I also have an unfinished country larder in a roombox, which would be the perfect spot for it, except that the roombox has very little wallspace.
I'll try to get more photos up soon!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you get your PC troubles sorted soon. I loved the glimpse of your Baby House yesterday and would love to see more of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little salt cellar. I hope your PC troubles will be over soon.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete