Sunday, March 18, 2012

Another Before and After

In the last post, I showed a sofa and a chair I'd reupholtered. Today I wanted to share the small change I made to the bureau in Pheboe's bedroom. I found this dresser on Ebay several years ago. It's a little chunky, but it doesn't read that way in the room. I also really liked the finish. The only bad thing about it was that it had huge wooden knobs on the larger drawers.

I replaced the knobs with smaller glass beads. I think it makes the piece look much better!

6 comments:

  1. I agree the glass beads look are much better and might I add very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing that the smallest change can make such a big difference. The dresser looks wonderful with it's new glass knobs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!!! It looks really good with the new knobs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Eliza,
    I think the dresser is great and the new nobs make a big difference. It really adds to the realism of the piece.
    Very good job!
    All the best,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were right, Eliza: the glass knobs are much better then the big wooden ones. It looks really good.
    Greetings, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dresser look wonderful with the new knobs. You were right to make the change.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete